We recently had a special request for this recipe, so here you go Foodies. Drink up!
- 1 (6 oz.) frozen lemonade
- 1 (6 oz.) frozen pineapple juice
- 2 c. cold water
- 2 (7 oz.) bottles ginger ale
- 2 (7 oz.) bottles sparkling water
- 1 qt. bottle white grape juice
- Ice ring
Pour concentrates and water into punch bowl. Float ice ring. Carefully pour bottle contents down the side of bowl. Makes 11 cups.
*To make ice ring, pour two cans of pineapple chunks (juice and all) into a Bundt pan, along with a container of washed and rinsed blueberries. Freeze. Dip in hot water to loosen from pan immediately prior to serving.